• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thick as pig 5h1t

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thick as pig 5h1t

It's a term you hear often and personally I apply it quite liberally to a fair few people I meet on my contracts, but just how did this term come about? Is pig 5h1t really that 'thick'. If it is, are we talking girth or density?

I think it refers to people who post a question like this in Business / Contracts.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      I think it refers to people who post a question like this in Business / Contracts.
      Wondered who'd be the first to respond with that. Bored? Me? :-D

Comment

He put it there because there isn't a Business / Agents section.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

and because I'm very, very bored!

Comment

Ask to have it moved to General, and you will no longer be bored?
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by oliverson View Post
              and because I'm very, very bored!
              Best not to be bored in the professional forums. That way can lead to even the entertainment (such as it is) of General being curtailed.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

FTFY

Best not to be bored in the professional forums, otherwise I will ban your sorry @rse, I have hung, drawn and quartered posters for less, I guess I must be in an unusually good mood today.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Thought this was going to be another thread about scooterscot!!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Boring thread. I'm going to IPSE for a sleep 😴
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                    X