PDA

View Full Version : Help with my Assignment, please

Colton
29th September 2016, 16:04
For my assignment, I’ve been asked to write a fictional project plan for winding down ABC retail banking operation. Does anyone have any project templates I could use, or can suggest what the project phases might look like? Can anyone point me to any useful guidance? I did a previous assignment about transitioning a process, but I'm not sure what extra steps a needed for completely closing down an operation?

Thank you so much! :smile

vetran
29th September 2016, 16:22
Google is your friend

https://www.gov.uk/topic/company-registration-filing/closing-company

northernladuk
29th September 2016, 16:23
For my assignment, I’ve been asked to write a fictional project plan for winding down ABC retail banking operation. Does anyone have any project templates I could use, or can suggest what the project phases might look like? Can anyone point me to any useful guidance? I did a previous assignment about transitioning a process, but I'm not sure what extra steps a needed for completely closing down an operation?

Can't whoever gave you the answer to the Transitioning one give you the answer to this?

Am I the only one thinking this isn't for an assignment??

SueEllen
29th September 2016, 16:24
:rollin::rollin:

Bee
29th September 2016, 16:39

Are you serious?

I'm sorry to tell you this and don't get me wrong but this sounds like a joke.

greenlake
29th September 2016, 16:40
but I'm not sure what extra steps a needed for completely closing down an operation?

Turn off the lights, put a sign in the front door, walk out and lock it behind you....

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/56/e8/c2/56e8c2c119b54aa6c359ba2661b51487.jpg

MrMarkyMark
29th September 2016, 16:41
Are you serious?

I'm sorry to tell you this and don't get me wrong but this sounds like a joke.

Read his prior posts, he ain't no student ;)

cojak
29th September 2016, 17:15
This is not believable.

Thread locked.