• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Obama

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama

Thank the lord we will not have to suffer his dull speeches for much longer. That was one of the worst.

If that was whitey up there droning away for ages there would be tomatoes thrown, he has absolutely zero charisma.

You say that, but I believe he is going to end up on paid for speaking tour similar to Clinton, Blair, etc. He will probably end up with a cushy government/UN gig being a peace ambassador to something (hasn't he got a nobel prize for peace ?)

You've got to appreciate his predecessor. He went back to his farm or wherever and only popping up for his brother which didn't last long.

Comment

Strikes me as a John Major type, they will look back and say actually he was pretty good.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Strikes me as a John Major type, they will look back and say actually he was pretty good.
        Worst. President. Ever.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          Worst. President. Ever.
          Until the next one?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

People have been saying he's pretty good since he took power. When you look at the people who hate him, that comes as almost an endorsement in itself... I mean scroll down this thread in a few hours

I can't say I've ever found it hard to avoid listening to speeches by the president of a foreign country though.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              Worst. President. Ever.
              Why?

Worse than Bush Junior?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

He has been a disaster.

And in this age of commentators sneeringly calling everything populist he was the most populist candidate ever, promising change and delivering absolutely none, wining elections by social media.

Comment

Why?

Worse than Bush Junior?
                  The only thing he's done is been the first black president. His Nobel Peace Prize was a joke.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                  X