• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM For NLUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM For NLUK

So did you get the 2000th Prog of 2000AD?

A couple of front cover design options – but design 1 of 2 – has Tharg on a space spinner

I realised I am a by understanding the reference to the free plastic Frisbee thing given out on Prog 1 & the ability to name all the characters on the cover
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Noooo. Is that this week. I've got every prog from number 1 through to about 1400 in boxes around the house. The format started going all 'dark' so I stopped around then. Got boxes of the annuals, a5 short books and the bigger books with full stories in 8 or 9 boxes in total. SWMBO is putting me under pressure to get rid at the moment. I really should do something about them as many aren't stored that well.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Don't have the spinner but I think I've got the robot body stickers from 2 or 3.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Noooo. Is that this week.
        Yes, well last week

I've got every prog from number 1 through to about 1400 in boxes around the house.
        We have (I think) its from 300 to up to about 4yrs ago, but BGG wanted this one particularly.
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I might go get that for no other reason to send the other half spare.

Comment

may be a time to cash in Issue 1 is pretty pricey in perfect condition.

The Comic Book Price Guide For Great Britain - 2000AD

The stickers are apparently rare.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Good job his mrs doesn't post on here or you might have given her an idea.

oh...hang on...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

OK, which one of you gutter snipes rung my missus and told her about this site???

Hang on.... How the hell has one of you lot got my missus number?????

Comment

OK, which one of you gutter snipes rung my missus and told her about this site???

Hang on.... How the hell has one of you lot got my missus number?????
                  toilet wall door, "for a good time with MF ring his Dominatrix - NLYUK on 0776 666 666"
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I had the first edition of Countdown Comic from about 1970 and someone told me it was worth a fortune, so I took it to a comic fair and the guy told me it wasn't worth a wank as I'd drawn all over it in biro and cut all the pictures out.

So!!! I was nine years old for Chrissakes......

Comment

Working...
                    X