• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Life finding a better idiot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life finding a better idiot

Scum reacting to Google's Jigsaw project.

Googles, Skypes and Yahoos: Racist trolls have made up their own slang so they can use vile slurs online without being caught by automatic filters
    Dodges technology on social media sites that picks up on racist terms
    Code created by members of self-styled 'Alt-Right' on Internet forum
    Muslims known as 'skittles', a usage taken from tweet by Donald Trump Jr
    Google and Skype become racist slang terms online for trolls avoiding filters | Daily Mail Online
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

to paraphrase from viz, admin is a fitbin. Which is worse than ***, ****, ***** and ******* put together....

Comment

Would have been more fun if they'd have called them ipods, iphones and ipads and watch the lawsuits fly
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Its actually quite funny..

I'm going to Skype my wife soon

Comment

Originally posted by blackeye View Post

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by blackeye View Post

Explains your username....
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
            X