PDA

View Full Version : New bride Updated Before Taking Delivery

fullyautomatix
4th October 2016, 21:17
Oh dear - have had my new mail order bride on order for the past 6 weeks and is due to be delivered at the end of Oct, only to find out that a 2017 model with sillicon breasts has just been released. Need to speak to the garage to see if they can order me a new model to same breast size and for same price, although am guessing unlikely...

Has anyone else been in this situation before ?

shaunbhoy
5th October 2016, 06:56
Oh dear - have had my new mail order bride on order for the past 6 weeks and is due to be delivered at the end of Oct, only to find out that a 2017 model with sillicon breasts has just been released. Need to speak to the garage to see if they can order me a new model to same breast size and for same price, although am guessing unlikely...

sasguru?

MrMarkyMark
5th October 2016, 07:15

I'm sure FLC would have had vast experience, maybe see if admin still has his mail address :rolleyes:

LondonManc
5th October 2016, 08:26
Just don't ask for the Ryder Cup option.

You'll find out you're honeymoon night in Thailand finishes with fourballs.

greenlake
5th October 2016, 16:47
Oh dear - have had my new mail order bride on order for the past 6 weeks and is due to be delivered at the end of Oct

Only one bride? INKSPE....

http://i.imgur.com/rDObvLU.jpg