PDA

View Full Version : When Will I, Will I, Famous?

MrMarkyMark
5th October 2016, 15:23
Feckin' Yippe do...

:suicide:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/oct/05/bros-matt-luke-goss-reunion-london-o2-arena-2017-tickets

LondonManc
5th October 2016, 15:23
Come back to us when George and Andrew decide to get back together.

MrMarkyMark
5th October 2016, 15:24

George says he is already practicing for it, out in the open air on Hampstead Heath :eyes

vetran
5th October 2016, 15:25

coming to a toilet near you.

scooterscot
5th October 2016, 15:34
Do they butter their toast on the same side as the rest of us?

LondonManc
5th October 2016, 15:43
coming to a toilet near you.

Can't wait for his new release ;)

quackhandle
5th October 2016, 15:43
Mrs qh was a self confessed Brossette back in the day, but she is sensible enough not to go to these daft money making reunion things.

Although that may change when I tell her I want to see the Stone Roses next summer. :wink

qh

SueEllen
5th October 2016, 15:48
Mrs qh was a self confessed Brossette back in the day, but she is sensible enough not to go to these daft money making reunion things.

So she did carp like this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyQqV6fp7Io

quackhandle
5th October 2016, 15:55
So she did carp like this -

Haha probably! I think she met them (Matt, Luke & Ken) at Pebble Mill back in t'day.

qh

vetran
5th October 2016, 16:00
lying there on the bed stroking her pussy?

:eek

LondonManc
5th October 2016, 16:14
Haha probably! I think she met them (Matt, Luke & Ken) at Pebble Mill back in t'day.

qh

Was Ken actually called Craig?

I'm disgusted with myself for knowing that though, considering I'm a hard rock fan.

SueEllen
5th October 2016, 20:06
Was Ken actually called Craig?

I'm disgusted with myself for knowing that though, considering I'm a hard rock fan.

Yep he was Craig.

I had a few friends who had beer bottle tops in their shoes.

Then they stole VW signs to wear around their necks. (But then they were from a rougher part of London.)

I also remember many years later being conned by a younger friend into going somewhere with her then sitting outside a popstar's house. The wall had some note on it which basically told his fans to sod off.

barrydidit
5th October 2016, 20:44
I also remember many years later being conned by a younger friend into going somewhere with her then sitting outside a popstar's house. The wall had some note on it which basically told his fans to sod off.

That's what made Savile hate kids. It's all your fault SE

MrMarkyMark
5th October 2016, 21:07
That's what made Savile hate kids. It's all your fault SE

I was actually going to suggest it may have been why Glitter moved to Vietnam :eyes

Big Blue Plymouth
5th October 2016, 21:15
Bring back Belouis Some!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDbJ8hRAUCo

westtester
6th October 2016, 10:08
I thought Luke Goss did a good job in Blade 2 and Hellboy 2 but his descent into DTV crapfests since is a shame.

LondonManc
6th October 2016, 10:50
Yep he was Craig.

I had a few friends who had beer bottle tops in their shoes.

Then they stole VW signs to wear around their necks. (But then they were from a rougher part of London.)

I thought that was the Beastie Boys?

The_Equalizer
6th October 2016, 12:06

It was.

SueEllen
6th October 2016, 12:11

It's called teenagers being into the "latest" thing.

LondonManc
6th October 2016, 12:31
It's called teenagers being into the "latest" thing.

Yeah, I get that, I had friends who were Brosettes - you just didn't make it obvious that there was a different group of people. It was like we were meant to know you'd moved on to the Beastie Boys.

The_Equalizer
6th October 2016, 12:39
I thought Luke Goss did a good job in Blade 2 and Hellboy 2 but his descent into DTV crapfests since is a shame.

Death Race was particularly pony, not that it didn't stop me watching the whole thing.

SueEllen
6th October 2016, 14:55
Yeah, I get that, I had friends who were Brosettes - you just didn't make it obvious that there was a different group of people. It was like we were meant to know you'd moved on to the Beastie Boys.

Of course you were - don't you know anything about teenagers? Bloody fickle.

LondonManc
6th October 2016, 15:05
Of course you were - don't you know anything about teenagers? Bloody fickle.

It took me 15 years to figure the missus out. I now know that if she's lost the remote and the doorbell has gone since she started watching, it'll be on the shelf in the hall. Or it'll be on the side in the kitchen if the phone has gone. I suppose I should have expected a leap in though to span a full stop with you. :p