• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thank Frack for that

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank Frack for that

Government upholds fracking appeal in landmark ruling - BBC News

At last, some common sense. The UK needs cheap energy. And if Lancashire gets destroyed by an earthquake, it can only make the UK better.

I always thought the only good thing to come out of Lancashire was Michael Parkinson....

Aren't we already importing shale gas from the US though? Granted I'd like to see less reliance on imports but will fracking produce a substantial amount to allow us to be more self sufficient.
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

At last, some common sense. The UK needs cheap energy. And if Lancashire gets destroyed by an earthquake, it can only make the UK better.

I always thought the only good thing to come out of Lancashire was Michael Parkinson....
      True and we will less of it once the populace starts declining due to a poisoned / radioactive water table.

So its all good.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Lancashire won't be destroyed, the worst best case scenario is that blackpool will be split from the mainland
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Never had you down as a complete and utter shirt front BP.

Plenty of good things to come out of Lancashire.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Parky

He's from South Yorkshire, just saying.......Link

Comment

Nostradamus McCartney and Lennon:

Ah I read the news today, oh boy
              Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire
              And though the holes were rather small
              They had to count them all
              Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

yep!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  yep!

Who here is old enough to rememeber British Caledonian? One of the best airline adverts, ever.....

http://https://youtu.be/P8y1CANyq-k

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Nostradamus McCartney and Lennon:
                    Shame Lennon was talking about potholes, so not really relevant
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X