• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone lounging around tomorrow?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone lounging around tomorrow?

T5, 12:30ish onwards?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

I will be lounging in the Manchester Airport lounge this afternoon, and Barcelona Airport on Sunday evening.

I love airport lounges.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      I will be lounging in the Manchester Airport lounge this afternoon, and Barcelona Airport on Sunday evening.

I love airport lounges. I'm a plane spotter since I got banned from railway platforms for intimacy with a squirrel
      FTFY
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        FTFY
        I aw a bona-fide gricer at Sheffield station recently - he was taking photos from all vantage points, up and down the platform and bridges with excitement when the Bombadier arrived with the obligatory doc martens on - he was in his element.

Now, have ATW and Gricerboy been seen in the same place?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          T5, 12:30ish onwards?
          MF is in the first class lounge.

Cleaning it.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            MF is in the first class lounge.

Cleaning it.....
            Well, I hope he does a better job than the last time. There was an empty glass sitting beside me for 5 minutes, and I ended up having to call over one of the staff to provide me with service, now.

Comment

Well, I hope he does a better job than the last time. There was an empty glass sitting beside me for 5 minutes, and I ended up having to call over one of the staff to provide me with service, now.

Go easy on him, maybe flip him a coin, or two.

He can't move around that fast any more and those regulation, polyester, trousers do chafe rather badly.
              The combined booze and drug habits have taken their toll on MF, unfortunately.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I was thinking of taking a trip to Stockholm, but it's 6 hours on the train. I don't get it, it's like two inches on the map...

Comment

You should have got your butler to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    You should have got your butler to do it.
                    It was a business trip and on this contract I forgot to add my butler and batman for all journeys. Beginners mistake, I know. I feel ashamed.

Comment

Working...
                    X