• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will Hilary go there?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Hilary go there?

Following on from the revelations about Trumps recorded conversations (which man has never had a similar conversation with mates?) will Hilary Clinton attack him?

If she does then Trump may just delve into this little lot

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ate/?tid=sm_tw.

If she steers clear of this "prime opportunity" then what does this say for the behaviour of her husband?

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Following on from the revelations about Trumps recorded conversations (which man has never had a similar conversation with mates?)
    I've not. Really I've not.

Probably makes me gay then....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      I've not. Really I've not.

Probably makes me gay then....
      I am sure quite a lot of men have not but I would reckon that those in power have. I have to admit that I have made remarks about women when drunk and with close friends.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Didn't realise Bill Clinton was standing for President..
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Following on from the revelations about Trumps recorded conversations (which man has never had a similar conversation with mates?) will Hilary Clinton attack him?
          Cooper, Raddatz set to make first questions of debate about Trump tape - Oct. 9, 2016

The first set of questions at Sunday night's presidential debate will be about Donald Trump's vulgar comments on a newly published 2005 videotape, and the fallout from it.
          And Hillary Clinton will get the first question.

Moderators Anderson Cooper of CNN and Martha Raddatz of ABC have adjusted their plan for the debate in light of the Trump tape, sources told CNNMoney.

Comment

which man has never had a similar conversation with mates?
            Not me. We're not all monstrous misogynistic c**ts.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
              Not me. We're not all monstrous misogynistic c**ts.
              I doubt you have any mates anyway

Comment

If she does then Trump may just delve into this little lot

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ate/?tid=sm_tw.

If she steers clear of this "prime opportunity" then what does this say for the behaviour of her husband?

And numerous lesbian affairs including

Yoko Ono: “I Had an Affair with Hillary Clinton in the ’70s” – World News Daily Report
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I suppose then it's the difference between forming a loving and sexual relationship with someone who you will hope to bind with and cherish for the rest of your natural versus banging the twat of some tart with your massive cock cos she fukin' loves it the horny bitch.

I'm the former thought the latter does exist I know, in all walks of life with the opposite or same sex to match.

Still find it Sordide but not Sentimental, in a Joy Division mood!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    I suppose then it's the difference between forming a loving and sexual relationship with someone who you will hope to bind with and cherish for the rest of your natural versus banging the twat of some tart with your massive cock cos she fukin' loves it the horny bitch.

Comment

Working...
                    X