• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh go on lock up the wicked witch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh go on lock up the wicked witch

Cherie's 'greed': Blair's wife is slated by tenant after 'having him evicted from the £650,000 home she owns so she can put up the rent' | Daily Mail Online

He claims to have been accused of falling behind on the rent despite 'never missing' any payments.

The flats are managed by MCR Property Group on behalf of Oldbury Residential, a firm owned by Mrs Blair and her son Euan, 32, who also invested in the building.

Another tenant, a father-of one who has lived there for two years but did not want to be named, said he was also told his contract was voided when his partner left.

The tenant said he was given 'no warning' and had never received an eviction notice but 'returned home from a hospital appointment to find the locks had been changed'.

Mr Jackson added he had been 'give one month' to get out even though he has 'proof' he has never been in arrears over the rent.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

AS much as I hate Cherie, she has done nothing wrong here.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      AS much as I hate Cherie, she has done nothing wrong here.
      changing the locks might be considered wrong without a court order or following the process properly.

hopefully someone will take up their case.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        changing the locks might be considered wrong without a court order or following the process properly.

hopefully someone will take up their case.
        If that is the case then it will be very easily sorted out, however we should never let sensationalism get in the way of a good story
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Burn her!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            Burn her!!!
            Won't be possible unfortunately, she is built from the same Teflon as, alleged, toilet trader Tony
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Burn her!!!

That is inciting murder which is far more serious than anything Trump has said
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                That is inciting murder which is far more serious than anything Trump has said
                You're right, I am formally withdrawing my candidacy to be the next president of the good 'ole US of A...

Comment

You're right, I am formally withdrawing my candidacy to be the next president of the good 'ole US of A...
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    If that is the case then it will be very easily sorted out, however we should never let a good story get in the way of sensationalism
                    FTFY

Comment

Working...
                    X