• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scotland's football team effectively out of 2018 World Cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotland's football team effectively out of 2018 World Cup

Holding post till tomorrow

Last I saw England in the news it was because of drunken bare fist fights with opposition hooligans trashing beautiful French streets.

Perhaps Brexit will be a good thing allowing the rest of us to enjoy the culture.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Last I saw England in the news it was because of drunken bare fist fights with opposition hooligans trashing beautiful French streets.

Perhaps Brexit will be a good thing allowing the rest of us to enjoy the culture, with just the opposition hooligans in attendance.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Perhaps Brexit will be a good thing allowing the rest of us to enjoy the culture.
        There were four lads in the pub I sometimes pop into on the way home from work, English, this was about 18:30, all smashed out of their heads, one of them so bad he fell off the stool at least six times, knocked a zillion glasses over, and looked permanently as if he was filling his cheeks up with vomit and swallowing it again.

They set off from Manchester Airport at 6:00am and started in the bar before then.

Very tolerant the Danes, in UK they'd have had the Coppers on them. Eventually they effed of to a Karoake Bar, imagine that, all that way just to do the same stuff they do at home in Doncaster. Tivoli Gardens literally right opposite, and they feck off to do some Karoake...

Comment

You should have seen the mess the jocks made of Trafalgar square the last time your national team played in Wembley. It was bad enough to make me think it was time to put Hadrians wall back

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
            You should have seen the mess the jocks made of Trafalgar square the last time your national team played in Wembley. It was bad enough to make me think it was time to put Hadrians wall back
            Nothing wrong with these fine upstanding young men

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
            X