• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone want to receive £100 for banck switch?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all know some banks pay you to switch to them. From £100 to £150, it differs.
    You might have skimmed this from numerous banks by now.

If someone want to share £200 with me I can use nationwide recommend a friend option. So I recommend you, you open account with them and switch your current account with 2 direct debits. Each of us gets £100.

Also you get 5% interest for an year for up to £2500. Overall it is £225 that you get. Once with NW account you can recommend your friends.
    PM me if you are interested.

My bank is paying £1000 just to introduce prospective customers; no commitment to change banks is required. I am willing to split 50/50

Please send me your bank details.
    Name
    Bank
    Branch
    Account
    PIN
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      My bank is paying £1000 just to introduce prospective customers; no commitment to change banks is required. I am willing to split 50/50

Please send me your bank details.
      Name
      Bank
      Branch
      Account
      PIN
      Feck off!!!

Read:
      Recommend A Friend and Share £100 Each | Nationwide

Comment

So the only catch is you need a friend? Hard lines OP

Comment

But we are not friends....

Anyhow no sane man will pick their back based on a £100 cash reward. Doing it to specifically target said £100 is pathetic.

Comment

Feck me, I know the contracting market is tough at the moment, but fishing around to try and gain £100, really?

Originally posted by sal View Post
            But we are not friends....
            True, but you now have the opportunity to become best buddies and you will gain a whole £100 for doing it.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              to try and gain £100, really?
              I doubt it anyone here can make £100 in 15 mins (the time it takes to open NW account + switch the old one).

off/ misspelled bank in the title. Could mod fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by kolata View Post
                I doubt it anyone here can make £100 in 15 mins (the time it takes to open NW account + switch the old one).
                NLYUK, AndyW's mum, oh and based on the cost of my current trip, me in 30 seconds.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  NLYUK, AndyW's mum, oh and based on the cost of my current trip, me in 30 seconds.
                  I thought everyone on here was on £400 an hour, must be just me then

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  No "me love you long time" in Japan then
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

They let children have these accounts?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X