• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Marmite

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marmite

All this talk of Marmite has reminded me that I have a new jar in the cupboard. Just had it on a couple of slices of toast. Yum.

Savour it!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

See now I don't get the love it or hate it, I am actually indifferent to marmite
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
        All this talk of Marmite has reminded me that I have a new jar in the cupboard. Just had it on a couple of slices of toast. Yum.
        That's the same as having hard currency. Hoard it.

Comment

I often have a marmite sandwich. Marmite; two slices of bread. Simple but effective.

Should have started stockpiling them before the referendum.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Don't worry, there was a box of the stuff at the back of Suity's WW3 shed. I've just nicked it, and will be flogging it on ebay over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              I often have a marmite sandwich. Marmite; two slices of bread. Simple but effective.

Should have started stockpiling them before the referendum.
              Tesco is not the only stockist in the UK.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I've got a 5 year supply in the cupboard already.

2 jars.

Comment

Marmite is 100% British sourced and produced. So what the frack does the exchange rate have to do with it?

Marmite is 100% British Sourced and Produced - Guido Fawkes Euro Guido

Unilever produces 6,000 tons of Marmite every year – around 50 million jars – entirely in the UK. The fall in the pound can therefore not justify Unilever’s reported demand for a 10% price increase for an entirely UK sourced product. Unilever are just using Brexit as a pretext for profiteering…

Comment

Snipped from Reuters: "Last week, Tesco boss Dave Lewis, a former senior Unilever executive ..."

Now, where did my tinfoil hat go?

Comment

Working...
                    X