• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job of the day - Down with this sort of thing....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job of the day - Down with this sort of thing....

Popped up on my IT based Jobserve alert.

"Temporary Leaflet Posters required in Manchester on 9th/10th November

Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
    On the 9th and 10th of November 2016, distributors are required to hand out leaflets outside the Manchester Central Convention Complex to individuals entering or leaving the building.

You must be confident,outgoing and not shy because you will be approaching people and asking them to take a leaflet.

You will be paid the national daily rate."

Linky

Keeps PC off benefits in between gigs I guess.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

You seen who it is for?

CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition | Manchester Central
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I'd taken my "leaflet distributor" 2 week student job off my c.v. Clearly a mistake.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          I thought I might give ISIS a call
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Only those with the A5 leaflet certification on tri-colour pamphlets need apply....

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              Only those with the A5 leaflet certification on tri-colour pamphlets need apply....
              Sounds ideal for you and suity.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
              X