• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Following my career as a check out operator at tesco, I can now join the police

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following my career as a check out operator at tesco, I can now join the police

Police encourage public to submit 'dashcam' evidence - BBC News

Scanning my own shopping is one thing. But acting as an undercover police officer?

The UK becomes like Switzerland.

as there are no traffic officers left what else can they do? Its not a bad idea unless they base prosecutions on it.

I suspect they will only be able to send a snotty letter unless they search ANPR data and get them on an official camera.

Could be great money spinner.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Scanning my own shopping is one thing. But acting as an undercover police officer?

Is there marmite hoarding going on?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

That's a woman driver in the photo
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

So we're meant to drive down the A55 filming someone AND drinking a coffee? Glad they've swapped out the cruise control for auto pilot.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

True, the UK even has three official languages. Arabic, Hindi, & er what's that other one? Sounds like English...
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              True, the UK even has three official languages. Arabic, Hindi, & er what's that other one? Sounds like English...
              Polish?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

With the amount of video editing software out there, any half decent lawyer should be able to get you off.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  With the amount of video editing software out there, any half decent lawyer should be able to get you off.
                  They are relying on the fact most people admit it when it's on video.

Even if they don't, if the actions are blatant e.g. the driver jumps out to punch some one else, a jury will convict.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    They have got MF off for the last 3 charges.

Comment

Working...
                    X