• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Celebration time is here!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebration time is here!

Greggs bakery trials delivery service in Newcastle - and social media is in meltdown | Daily Mail Online

Greggs Delivered now whisks sandwiches and pastries to office workers
    Delivery trials will also take place in London and Manchester, it's reported
    Social media went wild, with Ian Robinson saying 2016 is 'greatest year'
    no chance of some of our posters leaving the Sofa or Bench!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

If you read the small print it's £25 minimum order. Still, I'm sure there one or two on here who should be able to scoff a pony's worth of pies and pasties...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      If you read the small print it's £25 minimum order. Still, I'm sure there one or two on here who should be able to scoff a pony's worth of pies and pasties...
      Do they give VAT receipts?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Carrs Pasties in Bolton do deliveries, and they are FAR superior to anything Greggs offers...

"And did you know... round pasties like ours have a much fuller filling. Square pasties are quicker to make, but most are limp and lifeless."

I use my limited for trade discount, 10% or so, go for frozen unbaked meat and potato, I'm getting hungry now.....

Carrs Pasties - Bolton's Finest

Unfortunately they don't deliver to Copenhagen....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Carrs Pasties in Bolton do deliveries, and they are FAR superior to anything Greggs offers...

"And did you know... round pasties like ours have a much fuller filling. Square pasties are quicker to make, but most are limp and lifeless."

I use my limited for trade discount, 10% or so, go for frozen unbaked meat and potato, I'm getting hungry now.....

Carrs Pasties - Bolton's Finest

Unfortunately they don't deliver to Copenhagen....
          Amateur. Poole's Pies from Wigan is where it's at.

For pulling a girl at a Wigan disco, you don't need Kouros, Boss Elements or even Paco Rabanne; a bit of Bisto works a treat.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post

For pulling a girl at a Wigan disco, you don't need Kouros, Boss Elements or even Paco Rabanne; a bit of Bisto works a treat.
            Aye. Pigs'll eat owt.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Aye. Pigs'll eat owt.
              Indeedy
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

It's not a pasty if it's not a Cornish pasty.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  It's not a pasty if it's not a Cornish pasty.
                  It is, it's just not a Cornish pasty.

Granted, I'd rather be buying one from Crantock village store or Barnacutts bakery in Newquay than from Greggs, but it's still a pasty.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post

How do you tell a Wigan lass is having an orgasm?

She drops her pie barm....

Comment

Working...
                    X