• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I rather like Katie Hopkins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rather like Katie Hopkins

Another one who has no truck with leftie liberal virtue signalling bull**it

KATIE HOPKINS: War is hell but it doesn't turn anyone into Benjamin Button | Daily Mail Online
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

She has no truck with anyone, unless it's a truck she uses to run them over en route to further her own interests.

I think you two should date.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      She has no truck with anyone, unless it's a truck she uses to run them over en route to further her own interests.

Feel free to apologise on behalf of CUK for the way you personally feel about it.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Does Katie Hopkins like you? Bringing all those Eastern Europeans over here will not endure you to her you know.

Personally I detest anyone who divides issues into left or right wing.

Katie Hopkins is wrong on a lot of things.

Comment

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            But she puts unpopular stances forward that will probably wind a lot of people up and it sparks fierce debate. Because of that alone I think she's great doing what she does. Whether she is right or wrong on a particular topic doesn't really bother me look at her as a whole. I strongly agree with some of what she says and equally strongly disagree but over all I actually think she is good at what she does.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Already have
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Does Katie Hopkins like you? Bringing all those Eastern Europeans over here will not endure you to her you know.

Personally I detest anyone who divides issues into left or right wing.

Are you fooking blind

How many of the kids in those pictures look under 21?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Is that the best you can do?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    But she puts unpopular stances forward that will probably wind a lot of people up and it sparks fierce debate. Because of that alone I think she's great doing what she does. Whether she is right or wrong on a particular topic doesn't really bother me look at her as a whole. I strongly agree with some of what she says and equally strongly disagree but over all I actually think she is good at what she does.
                    Very much like Adrian Durham on Talksport in that respect. Always entertaining when parked on the M6 on a Friday afternoon.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X