• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Michelle Dewberry - update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michelle Dewberry - update

Whilst channel hopping last night I spotted her on some rarely viewed sky channel

"Celebrity hairdresser" or something like that
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Originally posted by MrsGoof
    Whilst channel hopping last night I spotted her on some rarely viewed sky channel

"Celebrity hairdresser" or something like that
    She was on Something for the Weekend a couple of Sundays ago. Apparently she's back doing her offshoring stuff, while also promoting a sort of disadvantaged-kids-into-apprenticeships thing.

Hypocritical bint doesn't seem to get that she's part of the problem by encouraging UK Plcs to offshore.....

Comment

"""Despite leaving school with only two GCSE passes, Michelle soon demonstrated her rare business potential. Declining to follow the conventional further education route, Michelle recognised the value of hands on experience and opted instead for a YTS programme. St John Ambulance were quick to recognise her abilities and gave her a role as a Business Administrator. """"

I am interested to know from her website which "conventional further education route" she could have followed with two GCSE's

Comment

It's kind of hard to take her seriously given she went out with Syed, and seems to luck judgement.

Comment

Lucy, are you that ape they dug up in Ethiopia ?

I am Legend, I am Jabberwocky

Comment

Originally posted by TheOmegaMan
            Lucy, are you that ape they dug up in Ethiopia ?

I am Legend, I am Jabberwocky
            Ape ?

That's proto-human to you my lad
            Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

well the little minx is 3 million years old, barely human at all even with a face lift. Still if you like older women, Lucy should know all the tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Forumbore
                """Despite leaving school with only two GCSE passes, Michelle soon demonstrated her rare business potential. Declining to follow the conventional further education route, Michelle recognised the value of hands on experience and opted instead for a YTS programme. St John Ambulance were quick to recognise her abilities and gave her a role as a Business Administrator. """"

I am interested to know from her website which "conventional further education route" she could have followed with two GCSE's
                What it actually means is that she was too stupid for anything else and St Johns ambulance took pity on her and gave her a job becuase they are like that (i have NEVER met a charity worker worth employing yet)

She only won the apprentice becuase alan wanted to be her sugar daddy.

Comment

You still would tho.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                    You still would tho.
                    In a new york minute. I like older women.

http://static.flickr.com/46/144479803_4143a683ea_m.jpg
                    Last edited by Sockpuppet; 7 November 2006, 11:41.

Comment

Working...
                    X