• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did I miss the refugee children thread?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I miss the refugee children thread?

Lots of outrage on Guido. Did I miss the CUK outrage? Or am I a heartless racist?

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Lots of outrage on Guido. Did I miss the CUK outrage? Or am I a heartless racist?
    nah Dodgy is sending a love letter to Katie Hopkins.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You missed DA being politically correct. It's strange what love does to a man....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I think what happened was people were expecting children less than 10 years old anyway being carried by their exhausted mothers.

When the pictures in the media started filtering through everyone was too scared to comment for fear of being called a racist.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          I think what happened was people were expecting children less than 10 years old anyway being carried by their exhausted mothers.

When the pictures in the media started filtering through everyone was too scared to comment for fear of being called a racist.
          No they weren't.

They were puzzled why the teenagers didn't resemble the baby faced 14-17 year olds they know.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I am pretty sure one of them was you
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I was going to suggest searching on google for pictures of 14-17 year olds, so a comparison could be made... but probably best not to.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                They were puzzled why the teenagers didn't resemble the baby faced 14-17 year olds they know.
                At the risk of offending racists (apologies if you are one) are you also suggesting the fiddle with the underaged?
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  I am pretty sure one of them was you
                  none of them were THAT ugly.

Also they didn't have the required deep fried mars bar & point of Heavy.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

At the risk of offending racists (apologies if you are one) are you also suggesting the fiddle with the underaged?
                    Why does practically every post of yours have a sloppy typo that often obscures your meaning, such as it is?

It isn't hard to read over a post before hitting Reply.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X