• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump/Clinton III

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump/Clinton III

I watched the last two debates, I'm committed now. And you never know tonight might be the night he calls Hillary a c**t live on TV, or gets shot, or something.

Based on previous threads, I guess nobody else will be joining me.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Well?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Well?
      Apparently Trump is a sociopath with narcissistic tendencies. Who knew?
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Apparently Trump is a sociopath with narcissistic tendencies. Who knew?
        So was Tony Blair. Din't stop him becoming PM.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Well?
          Boring waffle, i'd assume. If he'd got shot/shot her/grabbed some bitch by the p**** we'd have heard about it.

Comment

Still rooting for Trump, primarily as he is marginally less likely to start WW3.

That and the comedy value of the howls of anguish from leftie "liberals" if he wins.
            Last edited by OwlHoot; 20 October 2016, 10:25.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Watching it on catch-up.

She trolled him beautifully, and he fell for it constantly. And someone should tell him not to say "big league" because he mumbles it so that it sounds like he's saying "bigly" instead. Or if he is saying "bigly" then to stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Still rooting for Trump,
                the comedy value of the howls of anguish from leftie "liberals".
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Why hasn't he played the "trump card" of Hillary knowing that Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding Daesh?
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by missinggreenfields View Post
                    Watching it on catch-up.

She trolled him beautifully, and he fell for it constantly. And someone should tell him not to say "big league" because he mumbles it so that it sounds like he's saying "bigly" instead. Or if he is saying "bigly" then to stop it.
                    What's wrong with 'bigly'?

Comment

Working...
                    X