• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where are the treehuggers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the treehuggers?

Man 'planned massive explosions'

A Muslim convert planned to detonate a dirty bomb and launch an attack on London's Tube, a court has been told.
    Former Hindu Dhiren Barot, 34, from London, plotted "massive explosions" in a synchronised attack in the US and UK.

Barot, who last month admitted conspiracy to murder, wanted to pack limousines with gas cylinders and also use a radioactive "dirty" bomb.

From The Beeb

I note customary head in the sand silent attitude from the lefty pinko tree hugging brigade. Let me say this slowly - this Al Qaeda operative confessed that he wanted to kill as many civilians as possible. Before the usual namby pamby excuses are trotted - this was in planning long before 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq etc. How about Israel then - well lets set the scene around the same time he was plotting these attacks Bill Clinton was working hard on the Israel peace process, Yasser Arafat was playing devil's advocate - literally and the whole world was praying for peace well - except for the Al qaeda jihadists
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Chico matey, good timing - we run out of all other Trolls!

Comment

Are you inciting religious hatred Chico? I think there should be a law against it.

Cheers,

Tony Blair.

Comment

A radical Christian planned to detonate nearly two thousand pounds of gunpowder to blow up the House of Lords during the state opening of parliament, a court has been told. Guy Fawkes, 35, from York, plotted “massive explosions” in an attempt to kill the King and members of both houses of parliament.

Fawkes, who earlier admitted conspiracy to murder under questioning, stored barrels of gunpowder in a cellar storeroom underneath the upper house.
        Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Bloody Treehugger
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
            A radical Christian planned to detonate nearly two thousand pounds of gunpowder to blow up the House of Lords during the state opening of parliament, a court has been told. Guy Fawkes, 35, from York, plotted “massive explosions” in an attempt to kill the King and members of both houses of parliament.

Fawkes, who earlier admitted conspiracy to murder under questioning, stored barrels of gunpowder in a cellar storeroom underneath the upper house.
            Do you mean Guido Fawkes, by any chance - clearly a johnny foreigner, what! And a Catholic to boot

Now who does that remind me of.......
            Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

I am still waiting for our resident tree hugger - Mr Alf Puffrock seeing how he ties this with the War in Iraq.
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                I am still waiting for our resident tree hugger - Mr Alf Puffrock seeing how he ties this with the War in Iraq.
                OK, where was he going to get the material for his dirty bomb?

Comment

By reading the Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0...769645,00.html
                  First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Don't worry, fellas, it makes Chico, the coward who sees shadowy terrorists plotting to kill him behind every bush, feel safer to see an internet fantasist dragged through the legal system.

Comment

Working...
                    X