• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get your applications in

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get your applications in

Anyone with SQL skills fancy this? Form an orderly queue:
    https://www.jobserve.com/gb/en/mob/j...paign=SendAJob

Jesus wept....

Originally posted by Ketto View Post

Jesus wept....
    I suppose if you want to become a BA and you're a receptionist in a hospital already, it's a career step.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Ketto View Post

Jesus wept....
      Duration: 2 months.

Hence why they are paying a premium.
      nomadd liked this post

Comment

I saw a Testing contract in Croydon a couple of months back for £95 a day.

The employers, and I have no fear using that word because there is not a way in the world someone at that junior level isn't under DoC, and agents involved should be ashamed of themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by SussexSeagull View Post

The employers, and I have no fear using that word because there is not a way in the world someone at that junior level isn't under DoC, and agents involved should be ashamed of themselves.
          So after factoring in brolly fees (assuming no one even remotely thinking of taking this role is Ltd), sick pay, holiday pay etc and you're not much better off flipping burgers at maccie d's...

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            So after factoring in brolly fees (assuming no one even remotely thinking of taking this role is Ltd), sick pay, holiday pay etc and you're not much better off flipping burgers at maccie d's...
            Maccie D's offers careers progression too.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
              ....until your job there is outsourced too....

Comment

I kept reading and thought, what is the joke.... reached the end

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                  But in the short term, those toilets won't clean themselves, so chop chop!

Comment

Originally posted by SussexSeagull View Post
                    Sod that, I'd need ten times that amount in danger money for entering Croydon before we even started on a day rate.
                    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Working...
                    X