• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pete burns dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete burns dead

Dead or Alive front 'man' shuffles off this mortal coil, with what he kept putting his body through I guess it was only a matter of time

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...s-dies-aged-57
    "why ride a vespa when you can push a lambretta?"

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

57 no age really, but I guess his body just had enough. Certainly had "issues".

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post

qh
      and lots of drugs
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Gotta be Genesis P. Orridge next, have you seen what he's done to himself? Looks like an old bag now.

Shame, Throbbing Gristle were a good band. Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post

qh

Then -

And recently -
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Strange how those two performances sound exactly the same.

I had no idea that's who Pete Burns was. I just thought he was a famous for being famous junkie.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
            X