• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rewarded for failure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rewarded for failure

David Cameron signs £800k deal for his memoirs | Daily Mail Online

A dreadful politician who completely misjudged the mood of the nation.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How many times have you been married?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

It could have been worse he could have joined JP Morgan and got £2m a year
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        He'll need to put in a subject access request to the CSA to jog his memory.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          BP only misjudged the mood of his wives and I doubt anyone wants to pay £800K to hear about it.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            BP only misjudged the mood of his wives and I doubt anyone wants to pay £800K to hear about it.
            It would only go straight into the pockets of the Official Receiver.

Comment

Tony Blair was paid £4.6million for his book and Thatcher £3.5million
              Cameron really is inept isn't he. Blair & Thatcher coined in millions and he "negotiates" an 800K deal.
              England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Time to guess the title:

"Ooh, Betty, Boris did a whoopsie on the stair"

Comment

"The chapter on successes will be incredibly short."
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
                    Cameron really is inept isn't he. Blair & Thatcher coined in millions and he "negotiates" an 800K deal.
                    There are some interesting facts in here but you would not put Thatcher into the same self serving bracket as blair

Jubilee Plus : BARONESS THATCHER'S GREAT MISCALCULATION

However, Baroness Thatcher was also a great believer in philanthropy. She practised it herself – giving away significant sums of her personal wealth to worthy causes. She wanted others to do the same and was surprised when it didn’t really happen.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X