• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Still haven't got a new contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still haven't got a new contract

Depressed from Germany.

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes
    Depressed from Germany.

Milan.
    It's Christmas Milan. Enjoy it. Relax. Think about retiring at 40 years and 6 months, instead.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

good idea

nice one Francko

Milan.

Comment

Chin up, dude something will be along for a man of your talents.

If not, you could always jump ship and join me on the dark side for a while!

Comment

pulling our legs again

Don't we do this every year?
          Kind of ironic having said what we said on the other forum. I'm sure something will turn up for you, like it has done in previous years. Like I always say, it's what we signed up to when we became a business. The uncertainty is always there and we get paid accordingly.

Best of luck mate. Positive thinking and glass half full. You're one signature away from being back in the game.

Even in your worst nightmare I don't recommend returning to Blighty in the cold, dark, damp season.

Avoid the general forum if you want sympathy ...

Comment

thanks it's ok this is all tongue in cheek

got two months till the end of this contract and the bosses have said if I find something sooner I can leave immediately

so nothing to complain about

just need a flippin' contract now for an asap or january start :-)

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes

got two months till the end of this contract and the bosses have said if I find something sooner I can leave immediately

Milan.
              So why are you complaining? Get back to contractors mentality and forget the permie thinking ...
              The rest is silence...

Comment

Working...
              X