• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Plan B?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Plan B?

The Skype sex scam - a fortune built on shame - BBC News
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Probably worth adding to the plan b list just below 'Mugging old ladies'.

Comment

A half hour later I get a message on Facebook. "Listen," it says, "I'm a man, and I recorded a video of you masturbating. Do you want to see it?" He sends me the video. It's about five minutes of me masturbating.

"I have a list of your friends and family from Facebook - your mum, your sister, your cousins," he says. "You have one week to send me to send me 5,000 euros (£4,450), or I'll send them the video."
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        They got you as well?

Comment

Best way to be safe from these scams is to simply send your Mum, sister and cousins a video of yourself masturbating. Then they've got nothing to blackmail you with.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            They got you as well?
            It's about five minutes of me masturbating.
            Too long a duration to be me.

HTH.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Too long a duration to be me.

HTH.
              A compilation?

Comment

I've been trying for years to scam beautiful ladies with my junk.

Better stick to the day job

Comment

Looks like something only FLC could pull off. He loves watching MarkyMark tugging at it.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    Looks like something only FLC could pull off. He loves watching MarkyMark tugging at it.
                    Keep me out of you filthy, depraved, perverted fantasy's, please.

You miss FLC, terribly, don't you, you are always mentioning his name?
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X