• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has Milan had his ID Stolen?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Milan had his ID Stolen?

What happened to the Gung Ho, Plan B, .Net it's the future, Weekend (You know it makes)sense, Nelson Muntz Milan?

Now we have the 'No-body love mes, gonna sit in the garden and eat worms all day' Milan!!

Is it you Milan or has someone nicked your Id?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

goh,

the agents are being well cheeky keep asking for refs up front, feck orf

then they say no refs not putting you forward I say ok no problem your loss pal

Milan.

Comment

Eh

Originally posted by milanbenes
      goh,

the agents are being well cheeky keep asking for refs up front, feck orf

then they say no refs not putting you forward I say ok no problem your loss pal

Milan.

I though MB was Czech? No non-British person has the capability to **** the English language up like the example above
      There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

At least Milan is correct in one thing (for once).

References up front = we have no contract

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan
          I though MB was Czech? No non-British person has the capability to **** the English language up like the example above
          It seems to have passed the Fleetwood language filter, so I guess it's an example we should aspire too...

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan
            I though MB was Czech?
            Milan is the first and only monkey that was evolved from Chernobyl disaster and it got a night tape changing job in Czech Republic.

He can't type english letters well because he needs keep a banana in each of his long hairy arms.

HTH

Comment

Working...
            X