• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff (part 2)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that the best AndyW option you could come up with?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Is that the best AndyW option you could come up with?
      Indeed you could have had

I'm going out with AndyW's Mum.
      AndyW likes it in or out.

AndyW's mum hates it when you pull out.
      etc
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Indeed you could have had

I'm going out with AndyW's Mum.
        AndyW likes it in or out.

AndyW's mum hates it when you pull out.
        etc
        How about:-

"Andy W's mum only likes a hard Brexit."
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I don't think we will get the choice regardless of what the remain group wants. The fact of the matter, like it or not is that we have been on the opposite side of the argument to most of Europe for the majority of our time. The core EU fantasists finally have a way to get rid of the UK and get on with what they actually want to achieve. I for one applaud them for doing it.

Now its time for the UK to get on with sorting its own act out and starting to negotiate better deals for our own benefit for the non EU countries.

There is a fair chance that the EU will be up to their eyes in social problems for several decades off the back of their inaction in Syria.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
            I don't think we will get the choice regardless of what the remain group wants. The fact of the matter, like it or not is that we have been on the opposite side of the argument to most of Europe for the majority of our time. The core EU fantasists finally have a way to get rid of the UK and get on with what they actually want to achieve. I for one applaud them for doing it.

Now its time for the UK to get on with sorting its own act out and starting to negotiate better deals for our own benefit for the non EU countries.

There is a fair chance that the EU will be up to their eyes in social problems for several decades off the back of their inaction in Syria.
            well said
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Didn't realise Iraq had anything to do with the North Atlantic area.
              It doesn't, which is why NATO never really got involved. Don't tell scooter though.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                Brexit will it ever happen ? Place your bets
                I'm Not Sure....

Comment

Mrs May will negotiate hard (that's the hard bit of Brexit) and get us a fantastic trade deal, for a piddly sum of £350m per week. She will achieve this great feat by backing down on any real immigration or freedom of movement demands.

The govt will cheer the success and never mention Brexit again.
                  First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                    Mrs May will negotiate hard (that's the hard bit of Brexit) and get us a fantastic trade deal, for a piddly sum of £350m per week. She will achieve this great feat by backing down on any real immigration or freedom of movement demands.

The govt will cheer the success and never mention Brexit again.
                    The NHS has a spare 350 million per week so that is fine.

Comment

This thread is a hilarious. No one here knows what Brexit means/is.

And by the time it is defined the UK will look like any other member of the EU but can not join in discussions about its future.
                      Last edited by scooterscot; 31 October 2016, 21:00.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X