• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agents to Hang

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agents to Hang

Which if given the choice of one would you pick?
    Forum Bore
    17.65%
    Saddam
    0.00%
    Agents
    64.71%
    none of them we love them all
    17.65%

The poll is expired.

Architects of IR35

Originally posted by Forumbore
    Which if given the choice of one would you pick?
    None of them, instead I'd go for those responsible (in whatever measure) for IR35 i.e.

Bliar, Brown, Montagu, Primarolo, Smith, Walker

Comment

Originally posted by Keitel
      None of them, instead I'd go for those responsible (in whatever measure) for IR35 i.e.

Bliar, Brown, Montagu, Primarolo, Smith, Walker
      I see we have a visit from Saddam himself. he must have internet access from his cell

Comment

it seems CUK has spoken we do not think the hanging of Saddam is a priority

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
          it seems CUK has spoken we do not think the hanging of Saddam is a priority
          The "have your say" on yesterday's BBC website had a lot more people supporting the hanging of Bush & Bliar than that of Saddam.

Personally I don't give a monkey's about Iraq or what happens to Saddam, the whole Middle East coverage appears to be designed to distract from problems here in the UK

Comment

Working...
          X