• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agents - a cancerous polyp on the anus of humanity.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agents - a cancerous polyp on the anus of humanity.....

I know it's been done a million times but I'm just fed up with a certain agency advertising the same fake job adverts again and again for CV farming.

In Intel's dystopian paradise I'm going to model the justice system on "Escape from New York" except using the Shetland Islands and provide the viewing public with monthly "The Running Man" episodes of reality TV where the pimps will get executed by fat men with chainsaws......
    Have you tried switching it off and back on again??

In other news, the sun is shining today.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Intel View Post
      I know it's been done a million times but I'm just fed up with a certain agency advertising the same fake job adverts again and again for CV farming.

In Intel's dystopian paradise I'm going to model the justice system on "Escape from New York" except using the Shetland Islands and provide the viewing public with monthly "The Running Man" episodes of reality TV where the pimps will get executed by fat men with chainsaws......
      They speak very highly of you.

Comment

To be fair to them, less than 97% of advertised roles are fake.
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

They who should not be named? Voldejob? Give us a clue.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            They who should not be named? Voldejob? Give us a clue.
            You might say the initials could also stand for "Not Funny"

NLUK is also way too optimistic for a Wednesday. A more appropriate riposte would have been "in other news it's raining".....

Comment

I don't see the issue, as long as you are not stupid enough to repeatedly apply for the role
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                I don't see the issue, as long as you are not stupid enough to repeatedly apply for the role

I've taken to spending my spare time knocking up fake CV's and repeatedly applying for the role with fake candidates. It's a bit like scam baiting....

Comment

Should we ask pimp's to provide two references from past placements before we submit out CV's?
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You might say the initials could also stand for "Not Funny"

NLUK is also way too optimistic for a Wednesday. A more appropriate riposte would have been "in other news it's raining".....
                    NickFitz has started a recruitment agency?

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X