• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I want to be like MF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to be like MF

Chubby older fathers are more attractive to women and live longer, scientists say

I must try following the MF diet. Don't just eat the food in the fridge, eat the fridge too...

KUATB

http://forums.contractoruk.com/general/117623-knew.html

Typical Telegraph days behind!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

"I want to be like MF"

Firstly, having worked with the gentleman in question, if that is your level of aspiration, your life must be so seriously, utterly, crap, that quite frankly you need to contact Dignitas.
      Secondly, MF doesn't need a fridge. No food products remain uneaten for sufficient time to require refrigeration. I think his butler owns a fridge, so the milk doesn't curdle in summer months.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        "I want to be like MF"

Firstly, having worked with the gentleman in question, if that is your level of aspiration, your life must be so seriously, utterly, crap, that quite frankly you need to contact Dignitas.
        Secondly, MF doesn't need a fridge. No food products remain uneaten for sufficient time to require refrigeration. I think his butler owns a fridge, so the milk doesn't curdle in summer months.
        I don't recall the OP saying that he'd have to *improve* to be like MF
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          I don't recall the OP saying that he'd have to *improve* to be like MF
          You know what, I do believe you're absolutely bloody right. I generally struggle with subtlety, but don't tell anyone...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            You know what, I do believe you're absolutely bloody right. I generally struggle with subtlety, but don't tell anyone...
            No need to tell anyone, your avatar gives it away in a subtle manner. Bravo sir.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              No need to tell anyone, your avatar gives it away in a subtle manner. Bravo sir.
              My hat is gently tipped in deference...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I must try following the MF diet. Don't just eat the food in the fridge, eat the fridge too...

Comment

and

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X