• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Utopia of being ruled by the EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Utopia of being ruled by the EU

The part of the commission responsible for "social policy" and employment that is led by Marianne Thyssen - a supreme bureaucrat if ever there was one will continue as before. With a budget of 6.2 billion Euros to deal with the youth unemployment problem we can look forward to more of the same European Commission - PRESS RELEASES - Press release - Commission report highlights progress of the Youth Guarantee and of the Youth Employment Initiative
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

its so great even Putin was commenting on them dealing with social problems.

Vladimir Putin condemns Europe’s handling of migrants | Daily Mail Online

'A society that can’t defend its children has no tomorrow': Putin condemns Europe’s handling of migrants and says the child rape in Austria shows 'a dilution of national values'
    Vladimir Putin has spoken of disbelief in EU's handling of migrant crisis
    He cited the case of a 10-year-old boy raped by an Iraqi migrant in Austria
    Leader claimed that a society that can't defend its children has no future
    He also added that it highlighted a 'dilution of national values in Europe'
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

So what's the grand plan of Merkel, let them all in then figure out how to pay for them?
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        So what's the grand plan of Merkel, let them all in then figure out how to pay for them?
        It will be someone else's problem Calais 'Jungle': Shortage of foster families to take refugee children | London Evening Standard
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

beat me to it

where the hell did they think they were going?

I thought the reason we got them was that they had relatives in the UK so let them house them?

If not I bet Lilly will say she will take a few! Pixie & Gerroff also offered.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

If not I bet Lilly will say she will take a few! Pixie & Gerroff also offered.
            You have to be vetted and trained to be a foster parent so that counts them all out.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Merkel's probably hoping to cope with them for two years before they qualify for EU citizenship then give them boat fare to get over here.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                You have to be vetted and trained to be a foster parent so that counts them all out.
                yeah I suppose their drug abuse and stupidty might bar them.

I would imagine if they wanted to then it could be arranged fairly swiftly, coming to a Beeb near you : "Strictly Come Foster Caring"

Comment

It's interesting because one of the reasons people voted exit was due to the lack of resources available for home grown UK people and generally we should not be using those resources on non UK people until all UK people are sorted.

So this article really just confirms this reason.

In a nutshell we cannot look after our own - why should we look after someone else's?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    It's interesting because one of the reasons people voted exit was due to the lack of resources available for home grown UK people and generally we should not be using those resources on non UK people until all UK people are sorted.

So this article really just confirms this reason.

In a nutshell we cannot look after our own - why should we look after someone else's?
                    <Smug foul mouthed millionaire singer Mode>
                    have you no compassion ???? You some sort of racist??? I bet you are an ill educated old Brexiter who can only argue in sweeping generalisations???

If only we raised more money and everyone except myself bothered to contribute then we could have Utopia like in Notting hill.

I apologise on behalf of the human race for not supporting rich migrants who crossed safe Europe to live in an Illegal camp trying to sneak into the UK.

Look this chap looks a bit like my Grandfather and he is only 12.

What do you say ? His Dad who gained Asylum in Britain and pops back for holidays he was a Jihadi - vicious lies!!!

</Smug foul mouthed millionaire singer Mode>

Comment

Working...
                    X