• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK exhausted from arguing with Brexit f**kwits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK exhausted from arguing with Brexit f**kwits

So true it's not funny.

MILLIONS of Britons are physically exhausted after spending several weeks arguing with people who do not understand anything.

Many ‘remain’ voters feel they need a holiday or a long sleep after the tiring experience of trying to reason with people who completely reject logic or evidence.

Martin Bishop said: “Whenever I spoke to my uncle Trevor about Brexit he’d just make some fatuous comment like, ‘I suppose you wish the Germans had won the war, then!’

“It was incredibly knackering because he’d just respond to everything with random bulltulip, like when he said the economy would be fine because we’d ‘just think of new products to sell’.”

Emma Bradford said: “I’m worn out from talking to Brexiters because a lot of them think listing everything that pisses them off is the same as a rational debate.

“Also they just ignore anything they don’t like. When I explained to my mum that the EU doesn’t make our laws her reasoned response was to go and water the geraniums.”

However Brexit supporter Norman Steele said: “I’ve had lots of well-informed, reasonable debates with Project Fear’s brainwashed sheeple who hate their country.”
    Source: UK exhausted from arguing with Brexit f**kwits
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Working...
X