• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

24 month rule on travel expenses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 month rule on travel expenses

Hi - a contract extension at the end of December will take me past the 24 month mark for continuous time at my current employer.

Which, as far as understand, means I can no longer claim travel expenses through my Ltd company.

However, a couple of months ago a there was a change of location. This means I now drive to the office instead of using public transport as I'm now working outside London and not in London

Could this move re-start the 24-month countdown?

Originally posted by demby View Post
    Hi - a contract extension at the end of December will take me past the 24 month mark for continuous time at my current employer.

Which, as far as understand, means I can no longer claim travel expenses through my Ltd company.

However, a couple of months ago a there was a change of location. This means I now drive to the office instead of using public transport as I'm now working outside London and not in London

Could this move re-start the 24-month countdown?

Comment

Use the links to the right, the sticky thread all about the 24 month rule, the search method as described in the welcome area and google and try and work it out for yourself. It's not difficulty.

You've been too lazy to even post enough information for us to start to guess so best go and have a look for yourself.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X