• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tax advisor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax advisor

Hi Guys, Been a long watcher of contractorUK forums, but probably been the first time I require some advice. I need a recommendation of a good tax advisor for a potential issue. Probably someone with previous know-how of the way HMRC works. My accountant has made a suggestion but I'm not sure about the advice they have given and just wanted an independent view.

Cheers

Originally posted by mrecho View Post
    Hi Guys, Been a long watcher of contractorUK forums, but probably been the first time I require some advice. I need a recommendation of a good tax advisor for a potential issue. Probably someone with previous know-how of the way HMRC works. My accountant has made a suggestion but I'm not sure about the advice they have given and just wanted an independent view.

Cheers
    IPSE member? If so, call the tax helpline, number on your Dashboard.

If not, give Abbey Tax a call. They know as much about HMRC's inner workings as anyone...
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
      IPSE member? If so, call the tax helpline, number on your Dashboard.

If not, give Abbey Tax a call. They know as much about HMRC's inner workings as anyone...
      I have just joined the IPSE last week on basic membership, wasn't sure that it included tax advice, on second check it does. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X