• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AU

Afternoon All,

will the coming Shari'ah Standard have an influence on AU

Milan.

I didn't think they had time for muslim migrants in that part of the world....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
      I didn't think they had time for muslim migrants in that part of the world....
      The African Union? What is milan going on about?

Comment

Do you mean AC, Milan?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Do you mean AC, Milan?
          Does a 1994 Passat have AC?

Comment

doesn't matter

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
              doesn't matter

Milan.
              Did you mean Au?

Comment

Afternoon All,

will the coming Shari'ah Standard have an influence on AU

Milan.
                Needs someone to submit a paper on "Gold is not halal" and see what happens then.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

the interesting thing allegedly, compliant Au (thanks Greg) investment products will need to be backed by physical gold as far as I understand do your own research etc

Milan.

Comment

the interesting thing allegedly, compliant Au (thanks Greg) investment products will need to be backed by physical gold as far as I understand do your own research etc

Milan.
                    Seems like another way of provoking the Yanks, whose wont is to protect the almighty Dollar. Didn't end well for Gaddafi and his African dinar. China's boom has been halted after they talked about backing the Yuan with gold in an attempt to take over as the world reserve currency. Sterling, Euro and Yen have no chance, which leaves this as the latest threat, especially since they did a good smear campaign against the cryptos.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X