• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good news away from all the Brexit squabbling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news away from all the Brexit squabbling

Halifax says house prices rise £3k in a month but annual growth slows | Daily Mail Online

House prices rose by almost £3,000 in the month of October.

The average price of a home in the UK rose by 1.4 per cent last month to £217,411, on the Halifax house price index - the largest increase since March.
    That takes my total income to £3200 this month. Thankyou QE, Help to Buy, Bung Large House Building Companies Free Money, Tax Payer Money to Bankers Bonuses and other wonderful govt schemes.

Me 'ouse is me pension, innit.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Halifax says house prices rise £3k in a month but annual growth slows | Daily Mail Online

That takes my total income to £3200 this month. Thankyou QE, Help to Buy, Bung Large House Building Companies Free Money, Tax Payer Money to Bankers Bonuses and other wonderful govt schemes.

Me 'ouse is me pension, innit.

That's bugger all in USD or EUR.

Comment

I also have €20 left over from Benidorm.

Can't lose.

Comment

Great news, an extra £3000 of debt a 20 something (or £9000 a 30 something in London) will have to take on!

Go baby boomers.

Comment

Working...
        X