• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else bracing for six inches later?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Weather temperatures plummet as Britain braces for snow | Daily Mail Online

Britain braces for six inches of snow, -5C temperatures and 50mph gales ... but it should warm up by the weekend

Not the Daily Express?!? [emoji15]
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

No, Mrs MM is working away
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        A relative of yours....?

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          A relative of yours....?

Quality
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

MF is due round later, so I'm bracing myself for about 2 and a half inches, but that's only if he remembers to bring the rohypnol.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
            X