• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Two bits of good news today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two bits of good news today

I had a big refund from nPower. Well, over £100.

I put on a pair of jogging pants that I wear around the house in the winter (I don't jog), and found £10 in the back pocket.

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    I had a big refund from nPower. Well, over £100.

I put on a pair of jogging pants that I wear around the house in the winter (I don't jog), and found £10 in the back pocket.

I will be dropping round for my 20% later
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I got a refund from Irish Revenue of €6,500 and HMRC agreed they had overcharged me by £2,100. All in one day!

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        I will be dropping round for my 20% later
        Hey, it's already worth 20% less than when he stashed it there last year

Comment

Working...
        X