• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The things they say

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The things they say

Obviously there's been some talk at school. YG2 (age 8) asked me rhetorically who Donald Trump would hate most, and decided it would be a brown-skinned Mexican Muslim woman who doesn't like him - reasonable analysis I guess but I'll keep that to myself. She was also asking Mrs OG why Donald Trump thinks women are dogs. Fortunately YG2 thinks dogs are great so that was a tricky conversation dodged until she's a bit older.

Overall, just have to say that America is a great place full of great people who will make sure everything is fine, and remind her that her lovely auntie is in the USAF.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    YG2 (age 8) asked me rhetorically who Donald Trump would hate most, and decided it would be a brown-skinned Mexican Muslim woman who doesn't like him - reasonable analysis I guess
    If said candidate died in battle serving USA, had previously accused him of being a pussy grabber and was disabled, she'd have gotten full marks.

Comment

Working...
    X