• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommended read on Trump from English conservative in US

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommended read on Trump from English conservative in US

Andrew Sullivan: President Trump and the End of the Republic

"Recommended" for insomniacs that don't respond to hard drugs.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      "Recommended" for insomniacs that don't respond to hard drugs.

I'll see if I can find the pop-up picture book version for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        I'll see if I can find the pop-up picture book version for you.
        Very interesting read - although I'm sure some will reject his comments since they aren't exactly positive about the authoritarian right wing agenda that is coming.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Hahahaha. Andrew Sullivan. That famous "conservative", with non-conservative views on same-sex marriage, social security, progressive taxation, anti-discrimination laws, the Affordable Care Act, the United States government's use of torture, and capital punishment. Splendid. Do carry on. Someone will be along shortly to clear the dribble from your chin.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Hahahaha. Andrew Sullivan. That famous "conservative", with non-conservative views on same-sex marriage, social security, progressive taxation, anti-discrimination laws, the Affordable Care Act, the United States government's use of torture, and capital punishment. Splendid. Do carry on. Someone will be along shortly to clear the dribble from your chin.
            So he's not a fascist like you, I accept, but give him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              So he's not a fascist like you, I accept, but give him a chance.
              I'm not a fascist. Nobody to the right of Genghis can be.

Sullivan supports the Republicans; he's seen more flip-flops than a surf shop.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
              X