• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job of the day

Form an orderly queue

https://www.jobserve.com/gb/en/JobSe...521DE74C80D3BD

What you'll need to succeed
    To succeed in this role you must have extensive experience as a Business Analyst and have worked on file sharing/PSN Compliance projects. You must be able to do some Project Management work and also have a technical background.

What you'll get in return
    In return you will be offered a 6 month contract and a day rate of £175.

Sounds like a job for a Bob.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I wonder if Hays have a £350/day budget for that?
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        I wonder if Hays have a £350/day budget for that?
        If its Hayes they will likely to do the best to ensure you are inside IR35 in any case
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          If its Hayes they will likely to do the best to ensure you are inside IR35 in any case
          It's a PS role for a BA with PM skills in Milton Keynes. I'm sure you could find out
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

It's a PS role for a BA with PM skills in Milton Keynes. I'm sure you could find out
            And a technical background. It doesn't mention brooms up arses but i'm sure that's a given too.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              And a technical background. It doesn't mention brooms up arses but i'm sure that's a given too.
              The broom would put you inside IR35 so they don't want to mention that.

Comment

The broom would put you inside IR35 so they don't want to mention that.
                can't you take your own broom and so be outside?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  can't you take your own broom and so be outside?

Depends on working practices. If you're directed where to use it, it's a grey/brown area.

Comment

Since Trump won Presidency of the U.S.A. , I don't want to see a job vacancy with "Experience Required."
                    ever again.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X