• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One a day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One a day

Tracy Kiss from Buckinghamshire drinks SPERM smoothies which has boosted her immunity to the flu | Daily Mail Online

I'm full of beans': Vegan mother who drinks smoothies made from a friend’s SPERM swears she’s discovered the secret to not catching the flu
    Tracy Kiss says that she ingests semen every day to boost immunity
    She has her friend donate his sperm which she then adds to smoothies
    The personal trainer adds she is happy to drink it neat unless he has had alcohol or has eaten something particularly pungent

She stressed that she's 'not involved' in the donation, and that it's a result of something her friend would be doing on a daily basis anyway.

But she reminds viewers who are in relationships that they can call on their partners for help.

Jerk off every day? Seems unsporting for her not to help, she seems to have just the right amount of crazy to be great in bed.

Anyway must remind the wife of the health benefits.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

She's vegan so needs the animal protein. Most women eat meat so it is not required.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

This is putting me off my breakfast

Comment

I'm sure they are other ways to inject testosterone. But if you can shoot two birds with the one load..
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

How do you tell is someone is Vegan?

Don't worry they'll tell you!

PS: She can be my vegan.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Unlucky lads, she doesn't eat meat
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

She adds: 'It can taste really good – depending on what my friend has been eating. My other mates think I'm strange, but I don't give a toss.'

Comment

Originally posted by Pherlopolus View Post
                She adds: 'It can taste really good – depending on what my friend has been eating. My other mates think I'm strange, but I don't give a toss.'

I had an ex who said it tasted better after a vodka and coke (not Charlie) session. It would have been rude to not give the lady what she wanted.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Yet look what happened to this guy: http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/03/man-ej...d-her-5133632/

Women are so fickle, no wonder he got confused...

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Yet look what happened to this guy: Man ejaculated into colleague's coffee because he fancied her | Metro News

Women are so fickle, no wonder he got confused...
                    Cream <> seed.

Silly sod.

Comment

Working...
                    X