• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]US election stuff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Merged]US election stuff

<place holder>

What do you expect it to be for?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      <place holder>
      He is guilty of this

'I was right. Donald Trump’s triumph has crushed the lefty luvvies'. says KATIE HOPKINS | Daily Mail Online
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        What do you expect it to be for?
        Let's start with pussy grabbing

Comment

Let's start with pussy grabbing
          Cat-napping isn't a crime. Next.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Cat-napping isn't a crime. Next.
            Conflict of interests when he doesn't give up or step back from his business interests

Comment

Maybe being President will make a man of him.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Conflict of interests when he doesn't give up or step back from his business interests
                Wailing liberals completely out of touch with anyone other than themselves
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Not sure I agree with the Black vs Police lives matter dig but the rest of it is spot on...

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    Not a wailing liberal here ... just amazed how utterly unsuitable a person has just been elected president. Hillary just as bad ...
                    WTF it has to do with you I do not really know. I am all for making a judgement but you are not an American voter and for you to judge Trump as "totally unsuitable" smacks of an arrogance that ignores millions of people in an other country. My view is that the people of America see a person that is beyond the wit and intelligence of many British liberals

Peter Thiel perfectly summed up Donald Trump in one paragraph

Comment

Working...
                    X