• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Thread

Well? Anyone doing anything interesting?
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

TFA:

It was BGG’s birthday yesterday, as it was a school night we did not do much so this weekend will be making up for that.

I am also trying to work out a design for a backpack with wings.

You?
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      Well? Anyone doing anything interesting?
      TFA. Off to Liverpool tomorrow night, which is always interesting.

Yourself?

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      Because those jetpacks are so last century?

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
        TFA:

Bit like this?

Comment

Originally posted by RSoles View Post
          Bit like this?
          Gordon's ALIVE???!!!!
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Costco tonight, wife's birthday tomorrow, eldest daughter off to Oz for 12 months on Monday so leaving party on Saturday night. Might get to go fishing at Gosport on Sunday afternoon depending on weather. If not it'll be the dump and then the motor racing. Rock and roll eh?

Comment

Daddy Daycare tomorrow letting Mrs V out with her mates, snuggling on the sofa with Micro V expected once we have worn her out.

Sunday off on a wine tasting tour with Mrs V. MicroV at mates and teenagers will be in their bedrooms (through their choice).
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Relax tonight ahead of a poker tourney in Sheffield tomorrow and then whatever I'm told to do on Sunday for me
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Relax tonight ahead of a poker tourney in Sheffield tomorrow and then whatever I'm told to do on Sunday for me
                  Finished that French drain? How is it looking?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Finished that French drain? How is it looking?
                    Never happened. Couldn't bring myself to do it after seeing the Urban Dictionary definition. Also this digging marlarky looks like hard work and is going to ruin my suit so gonna get some cheap labour in.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X