• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England V Scotland Predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England V Scotland Predictions

Can it get any worse for England?
    I think it might....but try and be optimistic and go for a 2-1
    Hopefully the goalposts will stay standing.

2-0 to Scotland. (you started it )
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

nil-nil

Experience tells me to expect an overhyped bore-draw

Comment

1-0 but could be either way as it's between an England team that can't play as a team and a Scotland team that suffers from a lack of stand out international level players.

Boring match either way.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

It will be a game of two halves, some one will say "we woz robbed", the ref will be called blind, fans will be rude to each other & then there will be 3 separate threads on the subject on here come Monday.

Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

Scotland will lose but the SNP will refuse to accept the result and start agitating for a replay.

England will crush Scotland 1-0 after 90 minutes of what can only be described as "turgid" football.

Scottish fans will do the "Icelandic" clap for 89 minutes.

Fifa will deduct 10 points from both sides for wearing poppies and so neither side will progress.

Comment

And there will be at Wembley Park tube afterwards. I'm going for 3-0 England, after all, we don't want to rub the jocks noses in it too much...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I wish they'd just scrap international football.

No one cares, not the players, not real football supporters, no one.

I'm hoping that both England & Scotland get banned from the next world cup for wearing poppies and that Wales & Northern Ireland withdraw in protest then we can just forget about it all.
                England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

En ger land

Comment

Liquorice Allsorts FC don't seem to be having much luck. My 3-0 is looking good, shame I only had a fiver on it.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X