• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I Ruv U lohng time 1 Dorra

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Ruv U lohng time 1 Dorra

Donald Trump on refusing presidential salary: "I'm not taking it" - CBS News

It wasn’t long after Donald Trump’s victory this week that questions began to circulate about what would happen to his business empire and income when the business mogul becomes president.

During his first television interview as president-elect on Sunday, Trump told 60 Minutes’ Lesley Stahl that he wouldn’t take a salary as president.

“Well, I’ve never commented on this, but the answer is no,” Trump said. “I think I have to by law take $1, so I’ll take $1 a year. But it’s a -- I don’t even know what it is.”

Stahl reminded the president-elect, “[That’s] $400,000 you’re giving up.”

Again, Trump answered, “No, I’m not gonna take the salary. I’m not taking it.”
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Cause if he took it, he;d have to fill out an honest tax return...
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

So he literally will be an amateur president. Does he think that means he won't be held responsible? If you wanted it done right you should have gone to a professional...

Great.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
      X