• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Very Poor Postings & Too Many Trolls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Poor Postings & Too Many Trolls

In the time I was a lurker to now, I have to say that the standard of posting has gone down, down, down down.

No intelligent arguments. Little contracting discussion. Posters pretending to be women. Homophobic & racists postings.

Shame on you. Shame on all of you.

Surely some guiding light, some beacon, some shining knight on a white charger is coming to whisk us away!

We can only dream.

Originally posted by Judge Fred
    In the time I was a lurker to now, I have to say that the standard of posting has gone down, down, down down.

No intelligent arguments. Little contracting discussion. Posters pretending to be women. Homophobic & racists postings.

Surely some guiding light, some beacon, some shining knight on a white charger is coming to whisk us away!

We can only dream.
    Stop giving sasguru the come on
    Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

We can only dream.
      Feel free to contribute when you have something worthwhile to say
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by hattra
        Stop giving sasguru the come on
        Aye. You're obviously far too intelligent for this site so feck off. That is if you've worked out how to change your browsers default URL
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yup. Started when you turned up. Funny that.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Indeed

Originally posted by Mordac
            Yup. Started when you turned up. Funny that.
            'Professional' gays and whiners are so tedious, aren't they.
            Why not?

Comment

Posters pretending to be women.

What is wrong with you lot?!!!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

SallyAnne, most of them rarely see a woman other than their mothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
                  SallyAnne, most of them rarely see a woman other than their mothers.

Well thats not true - I think Alex the Warrior sees quite a bit of his sister
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X