• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disgusting comments about Michelle Obama

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgusting comments about Michelle Obama

It should be "an" ape in heels, what is wrong with these people!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Classy? The twitterer obviously didn't read the reports suggesting the first lady elect might have a slightly murky past...
    And whatever my thoughts on Barack Obama, Michelle Obama has been an example of class (and very good humoured class) throughout. One wonders what might have happened if she had stood for President...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

She told local news outlet WSAZ, which first carried the story, that she acknowledged her Facebook post could be "interpreted as racist, but in no way was intended to be", and that she was expressing a personal opinion on attractiveness, not the colour of a person's skin.

Comment

Michelle Obama was classy & beautiful Mich definitely would. Compare her to Dirty Diana, Cherie & Angela Murky

Mrs Trump doesn't do it for me at all, I'm assuming that she had plenty of work done.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Michelle Obama was classy & beautiful Mich definitely would. Compare her to Dirty Diana, Cherie & Angela Murky

Mrs Trump doesn't do it for me at all, I'm assuming that she had plenty of work done.
          She looks like she'd melt if her face was too close to the fire (or the orange glow from her hubby, who she obviously married for his good looks and charm).

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

'Dismiss her at your peril': Why Melania Trump is Donald's secret weapon

They are both impressive women
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              She still doesn't tickle my pickle.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                Was she working legally when she did that photoshoot in New York?

Comment

Originally posted by Bee
                  She is a retard and must belong to the same retards that voted Trump.
                  Phew, I thought you were going to make a sweeping generalisation then, good swerve.

I think the people who voted for Trump are not retards, its the same thing with Brexit, people are fed up with choking on the poles (no pun intended) of the political elite, its a protest vote that things need to change.

Comment

Originally posted by missinggreenfields View Post
                    Was she working legally when she did that photoshoot in New York?

Comment

Working...
                    X